Having an amazing time and have been really lucky getting help from strangers all the time! I have learnt a couple things so far.
1. people are generally really friendly and I should ALWAYS be more trusting!
2. I may be the last person in the world to know, but Switzerland is seriously expensive and everyone has really nice bikes!
3. The Alps are vety high mountains and it is possible to cycle uphill for four hours!
4. A new trick for fixing a puncture on the road. if you pour abit of water in the tyre to create a small bath. You can then run the semi-inflated inner tube through the tyre to find the puncture (TM)!
5. Northern France has amazing cycling infrastructure! bristol city council should send a representative on a training course to bring back some ideas for the highways division (or Place, i cant remember what bit we worked in)!
Lastly, a massive thank you to Darryl for the reeses pieces they saved the energy levels!